Thursday, January 29, 2009

Meals Without Squeals or I Want My Life Back

Meals Without Squeals: Child Care Feeding Guide & Cookbook

Author: Christine Berman

Finding a balance between convenience and providing nourishing food for children is a challenge at best. Meals Without Squeals gives authoritative answers about how to make good, nutritional food for children. Age-specific and child-tested, the book takes a simple, straightforward approach to topics like children's growth, common feeding problems, and how to offer children positive experiences with food. This newly updated edition contains sample menus that combine the latest nutritional information with favorite foods, updated listings of the best resources, and handy forms and checklists.



New interesting book: Wilderness First Aid Third Edition or Dr Buynaks 1 2 3 Diabetes Diet

I Want My Life Back

Author: Lorraine Bosse Smith

God Has a Plan for You, and Lorraine Bossie-Smith would like to help you find it. In this exciting new book, she provides the inspiration and tools to help you take stock of your life, set priorities, and meet your goals.



Table of Contents:
Acknowledgments     9
Introduction: How Did I Get Here and When Did I Become My Mother?     11
It's Time to Manage!
So Much to Do, So Little Time     25
I'm Not as Think as You Stressed I Am!     43
It's Time for a Change!
Of All the Things I've Lost, I Miss My Mind the Most!     59
Whose Body Is This I'm Living In?     73
Take a Number!     89
It's Time to Take Charge!
I Am Woman, Hear Me Snore!     105
That's Life     119
Conclusion: Today Is the Beginning of the Rest of Your Life     129
Bibliography     139

No comments:

Post a Comment